- It is Highly Likely that the Budget will Be Balanced on the Basis of the Results of the Year
- Sanctions Against Russia Also Create Risks for Western Companies of the Oil and Gas Sector
- The CBR’s Decision to Preserve the Key Rate is Fairly Reasonable
- The Country’s Food Security Depends on Development of Small Business in Agriculture
- Гайдаровские чтения в г. Турку (Финляндия)
- С.Г. Синельников-Мурылев принял участие в Инвестиционном форуме «Сочи-2014»
- Сергей Жаворонков: Получив 20%-ную девальвацию рубля, мы значительно повышаем доходы бюджета
- Сергей Жаворонков: России не хватит даже всех пенсионных средств, чтобы помочь Луганску и Донецку
- Alexander Knobel: In the long-term prospect, the exchange of sanctions will not be in our favor
Russian Economy in 2013. Trends and Outlooks. (Issue 35)
The review provides a detailed analysis of main trends in Russia's economy in 2013. The paper contains 6 big sections that highlight single aspects of Russia's economic development: the socio-political context; the monetary and credit spheres; financial sphere; the real sector; social sphere; institutional challenges. The paper employs a huge mass of statistical data that forms the basis of original computation and numerous charts.
Russian Economic Developments №9, 2014
Political and economic results of August 2014 - Inflation and monetary policy in July 2014 - Financial markets in August 2014 - Russia's real sector of economy in H1 2014: facts and trends - Fixed investment in H1 2014 - Russia's foreign trade in June 2014 - Russia's state budget in H1 2014 - Russian banks in July 2014 - Russian grain market: records in 2013-2014 my and new season prospects - Mortgage lending in the Russian Federation in Q2 2014 - A review of changes in Russia's regulatory...
Model Calculations of Short-Term Forecasts of Social and Economic Indices of the Russian Federation (July 2014)
This Bulletin presents calculations of values of different economic indices of the Russian Federation in August 2014 – January 2015 made on the basis on the time series models developed as a result of research carried out by the IEP in the past few years.
Russian Economic Developments №8, 2014
Politico-economic results in July 2014 - Inflation and monetary policy in June 2014 - Russia's financial markets in July 2014 - Russia's real sector of the economy: factors and trends in H1 2014 - Foreign trade in May 2014 - Russia's state budget in H1 2014 - Russian banks - a year on since the appointment of new cantral bank's head - Mortgage in the Russian Federation in January through May 2014 - The problems related to the export of direct foreign investments from Russian at current stage -...
Model Calculations of Short-Term Forecasts of Social and Economic Indices of the Russian Federation (June 2014)
This Bulletin presents calculations of values of different economic indices of the Russian Federation in the second half year of 2014 made on the basis on the time-series models developed as a result of research carried out by the IEP in the past few years.
Russian Economic Developments №7, 2014
Politico-economic results in June 2014 - Inflation and monetary policy in May 2014 - Financial markets in June 2014 - The real sector of economy in January-May 2014: factors and trends - Russian industry in May 2014 - Investments in capital assets in January-May 2014 - Foreign trade in April 2014 - State budget in January-May 2014 - Banking sector in May 2014 - Real estate market in the RF in January-April 2014 - Migration in Russia in January-April 2014 - Review of the economic legislation in...