Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook No.13(51) July 2017
Авторы: Gaidar Institute, RANEPA, RFTA composite author
Серия: Monitoring of Russia’s Economic Outlook
Дата публикации: 25.07.2017
Main topics of the issue: Inflation upsurge amid bad weather; Propensity to save: strengthening at the expense of lending growth; Demographics: the number of births is declining; Agglomerative effects in Russian industry; Germany’ presidency in the G20: testing by Trump.
Main trends and conclusions 3
1. Inflation upsurge amid bad weather (A.Bozhechkova, P. Trunin) 5
2. Propensity to save: strengthening at the expense of lending growth (M.Khromov) 8
3. Demographics: the number of births is declining (A.Makarentseva) 11
4. Agglomerative effects in Russian industry (V.Gordeev, R.Magomedov, T.Mikhailova) 14
5. Germany’ presidency in the G20: testing by Trump (M.Larionova) 16
Monitoring has been written by experts of Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy (Gaidar Institute), Russian Presidental Academy of Natonal Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA) and Russian Foreign Trade Academy of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia.
Editorial board: Sergey Drobyshevsky, Pavel Kadochnikov, Vladimir Mau and Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev.
Editors: Vladimir Gurevich and Andrei Kolesnikov.
Полная версия: http://iep.ru/files/RePEc/gai/mreoen/mreoen-2017-13-843.pdf